Free, One-Hour Introductory Teacher Academies For Educators.
Microsoft has really turned up the heat in making sure the message is loud and clear. Education is important and Microsoft is laser focused on it. Microsoft has introduced a new one-hour introductory teacher academy series with the overall goal of showcasing and demonstrating to educators the exciting possibilities that Microsoft tools and apps bring to the classroom. Educators will receive a Microsoft Innovative Educator Certificate of Learning upon the completion of each workshop.
Featured Academies include:
- Build a Collaborative Classroom and Increase Productivity Using OneNote
- Blended learning with Office 365
- Windows: Wow, It Can Do That in My Classroom?!?
- 10 Free Microsoft Tools to Energize Your Classroom!
- Flip Your Classroom with Office Mix
- Making Global Connections with Skype in the Classroom
These teacher academies are 100% Free. Find your full-line store and register today.