Microsoft has really turned up the heat in making sure the message is loud and clear. Education is important and Microsoft is laser focused on it. Microsoft has introduced a new one-hour introductory teacher academy series with the overall goal of showcasing and demonstrating to educators the exciting possibilities that Microsoft tools and apps bring to the classroom. Educators will receive a Microsoft Innovative Educator Certificate of Learning upon the completion of each workshop.
Featured Academies include:
- Build a Collaborative Classroom and Increase Productivity Using OneNote
- Blended learning with Office 365
- Windows: Wow, It Can Do That in My Classroom?!?
- 10 Free Microsoft Tools to Energize Your Classroom!
- Flip Your Classroom with Office Mix
- Making Global Connections with Skype in the Classroom
These teacher academies are 100% Free. Find your full-line store and register today.